Links... & Blogs...
- Windslicer - Peter Lamont, Isle of Luing, Scotland - Mr. Lamont is a Marine Scientist focusing on improving kayak safety through better buoyancy design (see: www.windslicer.co.uk/safety.html ). Lamont, P. (2001) Sea Blades: Fashion or Function? Canoeist magazine, June 2001, ed. Stuart Fisher and http://windslicer.co.uk/Sea_Blades_2001.pdf
- North Shore Expeditions - Kayak tours on Lake Superior’s north shore. Based in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Delta Kayaks - - Delta Kayaks is the culmination of over 30 years of thermoforming and paddle sports industry knowledge. A Canadian company.
- Paddling.net - Wonderful web site with LOADS of kayaking information
- Pelee Wings - - Kayaks, accessories, training courses, etc.
- The Complete Paddler - - Kayaks, accessories, training courses, etc.
- Frontenac Outfitters - - Kayaks, accessories, training courses, etc.
- Kayalu - Kayalu is the outdoor products division of S. H Pierce & Co., an award-winning manufacturer and licensor of high-technology products founded in 1989 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Our products include high-performance Kayalu mounts and nclamp portable clamps. (They have the BEST stern lights hands down! We use them!)
- Thule Racks - Best kayak racks on the market. Home of the Hullavator!
- Wilderness Systems - Kayaks
- Perception - Kayaks
- Vortex Optics - Binoculars, etc.
- Garmin - GPS
- CamelBak - Hydration systems, bottles, etc.
- One Ocean Kayaks - Design and construction of high performance wooden sea kayaks
- Guillemot Kayaks - Plans for making kayaks and other small boats.
- REED - Reed Chill Cheater have developed Aquatherm, the revolutionary new material which provides insulation from wind and wet and gives protection from UV rays.
Reed clothing and layering systems sell world wide. Their durability and excellence has been recognised by explorers, instructors, film crews, Olympic teams, special needs swimmers, allergy sufferers and the folks at the local dive and canoe clubs too.
All Adanac Paddles staff uses Reed Chill Cheater products, and we are completely satisfied! They are great!
- The Canadian Canoe Museum - - Is an amazing place to visit! If you get a chance, please visit it.
- GO! Girls Outdoors.org
- See Kayak - large resource for kayakers, kayaking, etc.
- Qajaq Rolls
- the shallows
- Solent Sea Kayaking
- Greenland Paddlers
- Kayak Quixotica